Simon typically advises on:
- Leasehold commercial property sales and acquisitions
- Landlord and Tenant, leases, licences and renewals
- Auction sales and acquisitions
- SME business sales and purchases
- Residential leasehold and freehold site developments
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Finance i.e. acting for both lenders and borrowers in relation to first and second charges along with advising on third party charges.
Simon prides himself on being able to break complex issues down for clients, speak clearly about the issues and respond to questions as simply as possible. He was recently nominated for young lawyer of the year award and reached the final four in a competition which took applicants from over 70 law firms.
In his spare time Simon likes to travel, spend time with his family and try his hand (not always successfully!) at cooking.