She spent seven years at another local law firm, in addition to previous experience at other firms in East Anglia and London.
At Steeles, Lorraine primarily dedicates her time to the handling of residential conveyancing matters. She has a broad range of experience in residential property, having acted on behalf of property investors, builders and developers, companies, and private individuals.
- Extensive experience in the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties.
- Shared ownership properties.
- Purchases of properties under the Help to Buy Government scheme.
- Transfers of equity.
- Sales of matrimonial property, made pursuant to matrimonial Court Orders.
- Sales of part.
- Purchases of new build properties, including providing advice to clients on planning, building regulations, section 106 and section 38 agreements.
- Sale and purchase of auction properties, including drafting auction packs.
- Advising on and drafting Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreements.
- Purchase of properties subject to existing tenancies.
- Acting for purchasers on right to buy properties.
- Purchase of long-term residential leases.