At present, there are no restrictions on foreign companies and trading in England once the appropriate entry requirements are met, but there are numerous legal traps and pitfalls that you should be aware of.
To enable you to navigate the various legal obstacles, Steeles has put together a range of topics to help.
These topics being:
- England and Europe
- Business formats
- Choosing an English business vehicle
- Employment and labour relations
- Real estate
- Contract law
- Intellectual property
- Competition (“Anti-Trust”) law
- Anti-bribery and Corruption
- Dispute resolution
- Court procedures
- Combating money laundering