Our property litigation solicitors also act for several block management professionals. The team is recognised in the Legal 500 as being one of the leading real estate litigation teams in East Anglia.
For residential landlords, we can offer a fixed fee service for obtaining possession of your tenanted property if the reason for eviction is that the fixed term of the tenancy has ended or the tenant is in rent arrears.
Other services for residential landlords include:
- Evicting a tenant on other grounds (not rent arrears), such as antisocial behaviour by the tenants or unlawfully subletting the property;
- Defending tenant disrepair claims;
- Resolving HMO (House in Multiple Occupation) issues;
- Defending tenant deposit protection claims;
- Resolving licensing issues.
For professional block management companies, we can offer a fixed fee service for undefended service charge recovery. Please click here for further details: [link to service charge recovery fixed fee offering]
Other services for block management companies/institutional landlords include:
- Defended service charge recovery;
- Section 20 consultations;
- Applying to the First-Tier Tribunal for a determination of the reasonableness of service charges;
- Forfeiture of leases;
- Enforcing covenants in long leases.
For more information please contact our Residential Landlord and Tenant Disputes team on email@example.com or call 01603 598000 to speak with a member of the team.