Core office hours (9-5.30pm):
To speak to a member of our legal team, during core office hours (9 – 5.30 pm) please call our main switchboard on 01603 598000, or directly if you have their contact details.
Out of hours:
We understand that your legal enquiry is sensitive and needs to be dealt with confidentially and privately, and at times, outside our core office hours. We are pleased, therefore, to be able to offer our website live chat option or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for out of hours enquiries and a member of the team will be happy to contact you at a mutually agreed time.
If you need to visit our offices:
The government has published guidance on the new Lockdown restrictions (stay at home).
- Law firms can remain open, following Covid-19 secure guidelines to protect clients, visitors, and staff.
- Business meetings in law firms (including clients visiting law firms) and, where necessary, meetings in client’s homes (for example, in matters related to an elderly or vulnerable clients) are permissible
- It is permissible to meet people from other households to fulfil a legal obligation, such as attending court.
We are now offering Zoom, Skype and FaceTime appointments instead of face to face meetings as part of our commitment to help prevent the spread of coronavirus, meetings will only take place at our offices by prior agreement. We ask that you adhere to the following:
- Wear a face mask in our reception area and during meetings unless you are exempt from the requirement to do so.
- Ensure that you have read and understood our ‘attending our offices for a meeting’ document.
Contact our team today for fast and friendly support with legal matters by calling 01603 598000 or emailing email@example.com.