As we are still in the third wave of the pandemic, we would request that you respect the following guidelines when visiting our offices.
- Our staff will be wearing masks when greeting clients to our offices.
- We ask all visitors to wear a mask on arrival at our offices, unless you are exempt or have a reasonable excuse.
- We ask all visitors to wear a mask when moving around the office.
- We will continue to have hand sanitiser available.
- We will continue to have the NHS Covid-19 track and trace app available for visitors to use.
- We will continue to offer Zoom, Skype, TEAMs and FaceTime appointments instead of face to face meetings as part of our commitment to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Core office hours (9-5.30pm):
To speak to a member of our legal team during core office hours (9 – 5.30 pm), please call our main switchboard on 01603 598000, or directly if you have their contact details.
Out of hours:
We understand that your legal enquiry is sensitive and needs to be dealt with confidentially and privately, and at times, outside our core office hours. We are pleased, therefore, to be able to offer our website live chat option or email at email@example.com for out of hours enquiries, and a member of the team will be happy to contact you at a mutually agreed time.
Contact our team today for fast and friendly support with legal matters by calling 01603 598000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The information provided in this article is designed to provide useful information on the subject, not to provide specific legal advice.