We will work with you and your business to achieve the best possible outcome to resolve your matter. Our litigation solicitors have a wealth of experience at resolving cases via mediation, arbitration and adjudication, as well as boasting many successes for our clients at trial in both the County Court and High Court.
Our approachable, dedicated teams will ensure you receive clear and concise information, presented in a straightforward, practical manner with the commercial needs of your business always at the forefront of our minds.
Our team has an outstanding record in handling largescale litigation and arbitration matters in the UK and internationally. Our clients are able to call upon the expertise, experience and tenacity of our lawyers when they need it most, knowing that they will pursue their strategic aims without delay.
Key areas of work include:
- Debt recovery
- Defective goods and services
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Commercial Property Disputes
- Dispute resolution in sport
- Professional Negligence
- Intellectual Property Disputes
- Insolvency Disputes
Work highlights include:
- Acting for a financial advisory firm in a dispute with its professional indemnity insurer worth £1.75m;
- Acting for a motorsport team in a multi-million pound dispute with its sponsor;
- Acting for a real estate finance broker in a dispute worth over six figures;
- Acting for a national crane hire company to recover a £100k debt owed by a customer.
Our Dispute Resolution business team regularly post news updates, practical tips and industry insights relating to the commercial and property dispute sector and is an excellent place to start your reference.
Select from the service list below and see how Steeles Law Dispute Resolution business team can help you. Appointments are available in Norwich, Diss and London offices, or via video conferences such as skype and zoom.