Working closely with wills, probate and tax, our dispute resolution team can provide experienced, expert, and always-sympathetic advice to executors, trustees, charities, and disappointed beneficiaries.
Disputes we’ve settled
Over the years, we’ve successfully resolved a number of disagreements, including:
- Funeral arrangements
- Challenging or defending a Will on any number of grounds
- Individuals inadequately provided for, or written out of a Will
- The construction of Wills and trusts
- Applications to remove or substitute executors or trustees
- Pursuing or defending breaches of trust and negligent administration
- Claims for negligently drafted Wills.
- Earlier is easier
The earlier a dispute can be addressed the quicker and easier it is to diffuse. Our advice, then, is to contact us sooner rather than later.