- Are you unhappy in your relationship but are not sure whether to separate?
- Are you in an unmarried relationship and want to safe guard your assets and/or protect your children?
- Have you decided to separate from your partner but do not know how to tell your children?
- Do you feel anxious about divorcing your partner and how to manage the legal process?
- Would you like to divorce your partner but feel too guilty or that you have failed in your relationship?
- Would you like to leave your partner but feel trapped as the main source of income?
- Are you unhappy in your marriage but do not feel you could manage on your own financially?
Do you relate to any of these questions?
If so, pop along to see us on Friday 23 February in Norwich where our two experts will be offering a free 30 minutes session to discuss your relationship issues or worries.
Amanda is the head of our family team and has specialised in family law for over 20 years.
She deals with all aspects of family law including divorce and associated financial matters, disputes between unmarried couples, dissolution of civil partnerships and the preparation of pre-nuptial and cohabitation agreements. Amanda also deals with issues involving children including disputes regarding residence and contact.
Jo is a business and life coach and has been supporting clients for over 20 years to fulfil their potential in life, relationships or their career.
She advises clients on a variety of relationship issues from how to improve and find resolutions to problems to giving those the confidence to get through the divorce process with emotional, financial, family and employment support. Jo supports those who are dealing with guilt, failure and anxiety and struggling to tell the children, as well as assisting with CVs and interviews to enable clients to get a job.
From 10am – 12pm Amanda and Jo will be offering appointments which can be booked in advance and from 12pm – 4pm drop ins are available.
At Steeles Law Solicitors, Lawrence House, 5 St Andrews Hill, Norwich NR2 1AD.
Contact Nicki Ramsbottom or Kathryn Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01603 598000 to book an appointment.