Businesses trading overseas may require documents authenticated for the purposes of public or legal authorities in a particular country.
A Notary Public is a solicitor qualified to draw up, attest or certify deeds and other documents (including Wills, property transfers and Powers of Attorney) for use in proceedings in England and internationally.
Nigel Lubbock, Notary Public (and Steeles Law's most senior Director) is vastly experienced in liaising with foreign embassies, commissions and consulates and is able to assist with the following:
- certifying true copies of original documents
- authentication of documents to take effect abroad
- dealing with Foreign and Commonwealth Office to obtain an "Apostille"
- preparation and translation of documents abroad
- arranging translation of documents emanating from overseas
- protesting bills of exchange
- preparation of Notarial Certificates
To arrange an appointment please either contact us via telephone or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Appointments are available at our Norwich, London and Diss offices.