Running a business is filled with challenges and our corporate and commercial lawyers will work with you throughout the lifetime of your business, building up a trusted relationship to best serve and support your legal needs.
We know that running a business can be hard, our Commercial Solicitors take a proactive approach to updating clients with industry insights, legal updates and frequently asked questions.
- Law firm encourages legal sector to take up the technology gauntlet
- Force majeure clauses and Covid-19
- What happens on the death of a sole trader?
- How to ensure your company continues to prosper when you are no longer around.
- Competition Law: Can I stop my goods being resold on websites such as Amazon or eBay?
- Selective Distribution: The ban on Amazon and eBay, all change?
Why choose Steeles Law’s Corporate and Commercial team?
The corporate and commercial team at Steeles Law acts for large household names based in the region and other national businesses. Services include.
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Partnership and LLP agreements
- Company formations
- Shareholder agreements
- Terms & Conditions for products and services
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Brand exploitation and protection
Richard Bailey heads the team, with senior solicitor Alistair Ponder bringing over 20 years strong commercial standing with a keen focus on supporting business clients across a range of sectors. Their breadth of work and depth of experience is recognised throughout the region and beyond. Clients return to the commercial team because of their ability to achieve the best possible outcome to resolve your matter. Our approachable, dedicated teams will ensure you receive clear and concise information, presented in a straightforward, practical manner.
Ranked in the Legal 500, the leading guide to law firms and solicitors in the UK with praise from clients include ‘The firm is flexible and listens to us, providing wise and realistic commercial advice in our best interests that is understandable to laymen; and they are prepared to work late and over weekends to deliver our needs.’
Select from the list below and see how Steeles Law can help you. Appointments are available in Norwich, Diss and London offices.